…Legend has it, she asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” Without any hesitation, Franklin immediately replied, “A republic, if you can keep it.”
Conservatism is literally a formula for prosperity, and for natural virtue. I genuinely believe that this particular party, in all its eternal glory, was truly constructed in a universal manner, of harmonious patriotism and freedom. We still hold these truths, or what I like to refer to as, ingredients, to be self-evident. These “ingredients,” were the basis in establishing equality and justice for all, and later cooked up as this unique “recipe,” that would serve the centuries to come. Once complete, the great men who founded our nation served it on a concrete platter, as a constitution for governing the New World. The true seal of divinity, or “Novus Ordo Seclorum,” is stamped on the currency that would forever change the way mankind viewed human nature. Defined in English, the phrase, “A New Order of the Ages,” is sealed as a permanent reminder to the world, and to all Americans, that we must not forget the European Refugees that willingly chose to set this nation up for automatic success.
To adapt to American principles, is to adapt to man’s truest state in nature.
The invention of wealth creation, diminishment of class systems and monarchs, and even, democracy as a whole, are just a few of the concepts that the almighty West introduced to the world.
Liberalism is categorized by both liberals, and conservatives, as being a philosophy for a type of government. However, I believe, it is fundamentally important we acknowledge, the genuine meaning of Conservatism, at its core. Notice that conservative principles differ from those of the liberal perspective, for one (main) reason. Conservatism is an exceptional concept, because unlike liberalism, conservatism teaches the philosophies for life.
Confucius once said,
“To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order. We must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.”
Relative to Confucius, it is apparent that the formerly oppressed, Jefferson, Franklin, Adams, Washington, and Paine, had their hearts set on our success. But not just their own success. The success of you and me. The triumph of We, the People. They did so by redefining the values and universal rights of man, in order to set up a system of principles that ultimately allow us to experience their virtuous doings, first hand. We must cherish and value these freedoms, in order to continue living in the spirit of what it truly means to be an American. By securing the blessings of life, liberty, and prosperity, for all Americans, the founding brothers did indeed put the “world,” in order.
Just what is it about leftists and their failed attempts at a made up “moral code” that compels them to advocate for Socialism? In their holier-than-thou condescending style, leftists and liberals love to dictate to people about what is and isn’t moral as if their ideology is the perfect truth which all should follow. Their default position is Socialist and liberal beliefs are more enlightened and therefore, they are automatically morally superior to everyone else. Socialists and Liberals will be shocked and offended should anyone dare to question their perfect truth and will become outraged, angry and even violent should dissenters refuse to be brow-beaten into believing Socialist dogma.
Filled with what can be described as a fantasy-driven misguided hubris at best, the left has no problem in demonizing anyone who dares to oppose them. Their nasty little tactic is to portray opponents as immoral. As haters. As intolerant bigots. As unbalanced individuals who are filled with prejudice and irrational fear: Homophobes, Xenophobes, and the quite frankly absurd Islamophobe. Socialists will also twist and distort reality by smearing opponents as “far right” Fascists or Nazis. And let’s not forget their favorite Orwellian hate crime of all, the modern day heresy of racism.
What’s quite astonishing is how anyone from the left is regarded as moral and actually taken seriously. It’s as if the minds of the masses have been wiped clean of the diabolical nature and the murderous history of Socialism in the same way Hilary Clinton’s private email server has allegedly been wiped clean of incriminating emails.
CAN LIBERALS WISH SOCIALIST UTOPIA INTO EXISTENCE?
No, you haven’t lost your mind.
Yes, America has.
If someone just 20 years ago had said, for starters, that we’d someday elect an anti-American president who would intentionally flood our borders with millions of illegal immigrants and Islamist “refugees,” that we’d soon celebrate as “heroic” a former Olympic champion for mutilating his body and pretending to be a woman, that we’d have five extremist lawyers on the Supreme Court unconstitutionally force the radical redefinition of marriage to mollify people with same-sex fetishes – you might call that person crazy.
Well, crazy is the new normal. America has lost its mind. We’ve snapped. Anyone with eyes to see, ears to hear and a brain to think knows it.
But why? How did it happen? What exactly caused America’s moral GPS to send our nation headlong into oncoming traffic?
And can anything be done to fix it?
The wise thinkers of history have always understood that political systems are the products of our conception of truth and justice. Since 1776, we in America have believed that a just political system must be based upon a concept of rights, and government must be enshrined as a protector of those rights. This, as the Declaration of Independence states so eloquently, is the purpose of government.
But unfortunately our modern day rulers in Washington, and the intellectuals who shore them up ideologically, have warped this vision of political philosophy. Government is no longer to be a “protector of rights” to maintain freedom and order. It is now to be a “provider of privileges” to create socio-economic equality.
AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL HAS BECOME AMERICA THE BIZARRE.
- -> Government openly defies the law, Christians are prosecuted as criminals, children “transition” to the opposite sex, the president supports our enemies—and 130 million Americans depend on mind-altering substances just to get through life.
But this revolution is also causing a fundamental transformation of Americans—in profoundly negative ways.
It’s a cliché that nations and men repeat the same errors. Should all acquaintance be forgot, the locations may change, but the patterns of history remain.
The world is teetering on a new Great Depression. Constitutional democracies are at risk. In the 1930s, there were an estimated two billion people worldwide. Today there are seven billion people in the world; the pressures to feed them and meet their other needs have increased exponentially. It strains relations between nations and within them.
The United States of America, like all nations on this planet, is not perfect. But that does not take away from the fact that it is exceptional and by exceptional I mean that it is, as defined by Webster’s, “a rare instance; unusual; extraordinary.”
Just the fact that the establishment of the country defied the accepted thought of the day, that the common man cannot govern himself, is exceptional. But America’s exceptionalism goes further than that. Building on the values and classical liberal principles that it inherited from England, America not only prospered but it also altered man’s existence.
As constitutional educator and author W. Cleon Skousen would claim in his book The 5000 Year Leap, the United States of America was “a miracle that changed the world.”
The United States of America is a miracle because the world opinion at the time was that it was impossible for the American colonies to victoriously win their independence from Britain. The world had good reason to believe this. Great Britain ruled the most powerful empire in the world, its professional Army was trained and experienced, and at the time no other colony had been able to achieve its freedom. The shock of the American victory at Yorktown is reflected by the song chosen by the British to be played as their troops were surrendering their arms; “A World Upside Down.” Even after gaining its independence, the Founding Fathers had doubts as to whether the new nation and form of government they had created would last. Upon leaving the convention to ratify the Constitution, Benjamin Franklin answered an inquiry as to what type of government they had established by saying, “It is a Republic, if you can keep it.” George Washington scribed that, “At this auspicious period the United States came into existence as a nation, and if their citizens should not be completely free and happy, the fault will be entirely their own.” The United States of America did succeed. Within 200 years it would become the most powerful nation on earth and its form of government would revolutionize the world.
….One of the key elements to America’s success is that it provided a system of governance that unleashed the creativity of man. Combined with free market economics, this created a system that is based on the utmost respect for the human intellect. Based on the classical liberal principle that all men are created equal, the system assumes that all men have the same potential to prosper. Failure to do so comes from one’s own volition not to live up to his full potential. Finally, it recognizes the natural desire of humans to be more than beasts of burden. Those who accept the supremacy of the human mind, the equality of people being created as equals, and the human desire to live an existence beyond that of animals will prosper in the new economic system. Unfortunately, a segment of the population would suffer under the system but it was believed that it would be immoral to sacrifice the willing and able for the sake of the able but unwilling. That it was unjust to chain those who wish to make something of their lives to those who cannot think beyond self-preservation. To accept otherwise would put society on the road back to servitude and slavery. One does not have to look far to find people who have suffered under this system. For many, this is proof that the system is cold and uncaring, designed only to benefit the wealthy. But an objective the look reveals that all of mankind has benefited from this system. It is important to recall that at the time of the establishment of the Jamestown colony in 1607 man was basically living in the same manner as his forefathers. The average colonist still lived in a basic agrarian setting and survived mainly through his physical labors and with the assistance of domesticated animals. As Skousen would note, “The most striking thing about the settlers of Jamestown was startling similarity to the ancient pioneers who built settlements in other parts of the world 5000 years earlier. The whole panorama of Jamestown demonstrated how shockingly little progress had been made by man during all of those fifty centuries.” The modern tale of Thanksgiving demonstrates that the settlers of Jamestown were no more advanced than the natives they considered savages. As a result “most of them died young. Out of approximately 9000 settlers that found their way to old Jamestown, only about 1000 survived.” For the common man, the conditions were not much better in civilized Europe where elites and aristocrats controlled all the wealth in the land. The commoner, if he was lucky, scratched out an existence as a yeoman farmer. But in most cases he lived as a serf on a nobleman’s estate.
I don’t think the left should be allowed to claim the moral high ground because there’s nothing moral about Socialism. To prove this, here’s just a small sample of what the morally bankrupt left actually stands for along with the abhorrent history of Socialism:
- Karl Marx, the Godfather of the left, was a man who called for classes and races too weak to accept the new conditions of life – that being HIS socialism – to be exterminated. It would be achieved by what he called “revolutionary terror”. This terror would be directed at the “bourgeoisie”, the upper and middle classes. Marx’s vision was for a classless, stateless society, where the working class – the proletariat – would control the means of production. Those who dared to oppose this dictatorship of the proletariat would have to “give way” and Marx knew this would lead to the slaughter of millions of people. In other words, opposition to Socialism will not be tolerated, it will be stamped out. How Karl Marx is regarded as a genius philosopher is baffling.
- The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics – The USSR – the world’s first Communist state, was born out of revolutionary terror. Between 1918 and 1991, the Soviet Union slaughtered an estimated SEVENTY MILLION of its own people including starving around seven million people to death in the Ukraine between 1932-34. This happened while Stalin continued to export millions of tons of grain including to his then allies in Nazi Germany. That’s another major aspect of World War Two that’s been conveniently forgotten. Leftists claim Nationalism was the cause of World War Two. They forget the war was started by National Socialist Germany and the USSR who were allies and who both invaded Poland. World War Two was started by SOCIALISM not Nationalism. The invasion of Poland was an act of revolutionary terror to conquer Poland and impose Socialism. Do you doubt this? Look at what happened to Poland AFTER the war was over.
- Marx’s call for revolutionary terror and the diabolical mass murder of people has been committed in other Socialist states most notably, The Peoples’ Republic of China, Vietnam, the killing fields of Cambodia, Cuba,Ethiopia, North Korea and many more including National Socialist Germany. In total, Socialism has slaughtered between 150-200 million people AND COUNTING. Socialist regimes have also imprisoned, tortured and enslaved at least as many in forced labor camps. These atrocities are not a coincidence; the perpetrators know what they’re doing: Obeying Karl Marx. Yet Socialists have the audacity to highlight slavery as an atrocity committed by the right and are demanding all symbols related to the Confederacy to be banned. If they were so offended by slavery, they would be calling for a ban on all symbols related to Socialism. Their lack of self-awareness is staggering and their hypocrisy is nauseating.
- Leftists and Liberals absolutely love to smear opponents as Nazis. In fact, Nazism belongs firmly on the left. Nazism is an abbreviation for National Socialist German Workers Party. The only way Nazism differs to Communism is that it is National Socialism whereas Communism is International Socialism. All of the rest is the same old Socialist dogma – state control of means of production, forcibly imposed collectivism with the individual reduced to a servant of the state and obviously, the Nazis were fiercely anti-capitalism. Whilst he was still a journalist, Adolf Hitler was invited to join the then German Workers Party – the DAP – after giving a beguiling speech on how capitalism could be destroyed. The Nazis also promoted promiscuity, abortion, expanded the welfare state, and Hitler himself was a vegetarian and an environmentalist. The Nazis were pro-gun control and one of the first things they did was to outlaw gun ownership.
Then there’s the mass murder of human beings. The Nazis killed about 21 million people, a bit of an amateur effort compared to the Communist killing machines in the USSR and the Peoples’ Republic of China. It should never ever be forgotten that Nazism is a leftist ideology firmly rooted in Marxism. You cannot understand Communism or Nazism without understanding Marxism. This also applies to Mussolini’s Fascism – Italian National Socialism. Ignorant leftists who accuse others of being “far right” Nazis share the same Socialist beliefs as Stalin, Mao, Mussolini and Hitler. Remind them: Socialism is the progression to the Gulags of the USSR, the Laogais of China and the Konzentrationslagers of Nazi Germany. Odd how all of these brutal Socialist regimes had forced labor camps isn’t it?
- As almost everyone knows, the Nazis were racial supremacists who regarded all non-Germanic, non-Aryan races as inferior. They despised the Roma and the Jews but they also regarded white races such as Slavs and Celts as untermenschen – Sub human.
But where did Adolf Hitler get this hatred from? He didn’t think of it, he was a second-rate intellectual after all. He got it directly from the Godfather of Socialism Karl Marx. The Nazis didn’t call their nefarious aim to make Europe Judenrein “The Holocaust.” They called it “The Final Solution”. The final solution to what? The Jewish Question. Who asked the Jewish question and provided the final solution? Karl Marx.
So, whenever you hear a shrieking progressive bigot screaming “racist”, take the opportunity to remind them that Socialism is a racist ideology right to its very core.
- Racist in the usage as we know it now, is a pejorative Marxist construct, a thought-control weapon designed to silence dissenters and brainwash people into meekly accepting the creeping colonization of their land, the dilution of their culture and the erasing of their identity.
Racism is a weapon of ethnic cleansing and it’s only deployed against one group of people: Western Europeans who are proud of their nations and who wish to preserve their culture and identities. Racism is the Marxist term for tribalism and the word racism has no meaning to the tribal peoples of Africa and South America, the Oriental races of Asia and the Arabic peoples of the Middle East. All of whom, incidentally, must be regarded as racists by Socialists if they apply their dogma evenly. No chance of that though.
This word has been around for over a century and initially it wasn’t pejorative.
It became pejorative thanks to the Marxist revolutionary (there’s that word again) Leon Trotsky, the man who created the Red Army. Trotsky was a firm believer in the application of revolutionary terror and it was he who set up the concentration camps (Gulags), compulsory labor camps and implemented state control of trades unions.
To make Socialism dominant in the USSR and eliminate opposition, Trotsky instigated many brutal practices including summary execution which would be adopted by another Socialist font of humanity, Joseph Stalin. Indeed, Stalin accused Trotsky of betraying the working class and ordered for Trotsky to be summarily executed. After a couple of botched attempts including the murder of Trotsky’s bodyguard, Spanish-born Soviet agent Ramón Mercader killed Trotsky with an ice-pick.
During the mid-twentieth century, Marxist scholars such as Herbert Marcuse realized the working class people of the West had rejected Socialism. To solve this problem, they decided to import people into the West who would become the new oppressed proletariat who would take Socialism forwards. With this evolution, Marxists abandoned the working class people of the West and adopted the causes of minorities – women, homosexuals and especially immigrants. Racist was the Orwellian thought control weapon they used against those who opposed mass immigration. Their plans were boosted by events in South Africa, where the white minority was branded as racists who were cruelly oppressing the black majority through its “racist” system of apartheid.
Since the end of apartheid and the imposition of black Marxist ANC rule, over 3000 Boer famers have been killed by black South Africans. This is genocide of the Boers but unlike the outrage the International community had for apartheid, this genocide is ignored.
This shows is why racism is a racist term itself because it only works one way. The word racist is used by leftists who believe they are white knights protecting ethnic minorities from evil haters. In fact it is a thought control weapon designed to stifle opposition to the spread of Communism – International Socialism – the dismantling of Western capitalist states and the creation of a one world stateless Socialist society. It is a smear to demonize people who are loyal to their nation, its culture and who wish to preserve them for future generations of their people. Smug, self-righteous Socialists who deploy this thought-control weapon are nothing more than subverts who are working to destroy nations. In other words, racism is the weapon of a traitor. And remember: This pejorative word was coined by Leon Trotsky, a Marxist revolutionary who is responsible for the murders of between 2-4 million people.
Far from having the moral high ground, the evidence of Socialism is that it is a violent, supremacist, hate-filled totalitarian ideology. It’s a racist ideology that is destroying Western civilization and it’s way past time for people to stop listening to pious bigoted leftists and to remind them of the abhorrent truth about Socialism and its evil, murderous history.
Though abandoning or altering a number of fundamental worldview assumptions regarding the nature of work and the relationship of the individual to the overall economy, communalist elites are able to manipulate the unsuspecting into viewing the most basic and innocent of activities as acts surpassing the most vile acts of debauchery in terms of overall subsversion.